Advertising policy for job listings
You can post Job Listings on Careersincyprus.com once you register an account with us.
Each company is allowed to register only one company account.
Each Job listing can contain only one job/post, with a standard duration of 40 days. One day prior to the expiration of the Job listing, you will receive an email notification where you will be able to renew the Job listing (which will be considered as a new Job listing).
Each job listing in Careersincyprus.com must include:
- The company’s name
- Job Listing title (Title for the Job position)
- Qualifications and duties of the Job position
- Type of employment (Full Time, Part Time, Contract, Internship, Temporary)
What should the Job Listing NOT contain?
- Using Greeklish for Job Listing is prohibited.
- Discrimination concerning gender, age, nationality, religion, etc. is prohibited
- A Job Listing must not require a photograph or extremely personal data/information such as ID number, passport number, etc
Please refer to the pricing page in order to view our current rates.
* Job Listings must be used within 365 days from the date of purchase.
** Prices are subject to VAT.
You can ask for a refund by contacting us.
Refund is possible only up to 5 days after the date of purchasing services from Careersincyprus.com as long as you have not used the service. Refund is not possible 5 days after the purchase of any kind of service.